Skip to main content

Full text of "Los Angeles City Council District 1 Emails About 1330 W Pico Blvd"

See other formats

Re: 1330 W. Pico Blvd.

Subject: Re: 1330 W. Pico Blvd.

From: Gerald Gubatan <gerald.gubatan@lacity.org>

Date: 5/28/19, 5:42 PM

To: Heather Bleemers <Heather.Bleemers@lacity.org>

CC: Johnny Le <johnny.le@lacity.org>, Milena Zasadzien
<milena.zasadzien@lacity.org>

Ugh I may have spoken prematurely. Received a message from applicant's
representative stating the applicant had further questions and comments (on
DCP's concerns and challenges initiating a request to consider the additional
FAR). I will give them an audience. Yes we may wish to tag base prior to DCP
releasing the Initial Study. Gerald.

On Tue, May 28, 2019 at 2:39 PM Heather Bleemers
< Heather.Bleemers@lacitv.ora > wrote:

Got it. We will be releasing the initial study in the near future so it might be
helpful for us to have a phone conversation prior to the release of the initial
study to ensure that we are all on the same page. I will have Johnny and Milena
reach out to you as we get closer to the release date.

Talk to you soon.

Heather

On Tue, May 28, 2019, 2:35 PM Gerald Gubatan < qerald.aubatan@lacitv.org >
wrote:

Hello Heather -

Thanks for following up on this matter. I appreciate the "Talking Points" you
provided which were useful and which I did use to engage the Applicant to
"close the loop".

So no additional info needed at this time but will connect if needed.

Gerald

Gerald G. Gubatan

Senior Planning Deputy

Office of Council Member Gilbert Cedi No

Council District 1

City Hall, Room 460

Los Angeles, CA 90012

Tel: 213.473.7001
q erald. gubatan® lacity.org

http://cdl.lacitv.org/

1 of 4

3/1/20, 7:59 AM

Re: 1330 W. Pico Blvd.

On Tue, May 28, 2019 at 1:42 PM Heather Bleemers

< leather.Bleemers@lacitv.org > wrote:

Hi Gerald,

Wanted to check in with you to see if you have any questions or need
additional information. Please do not hesitate to reach out should you need
anything.

Thank you!

Heather

Kj CitySe

Heather Bleemers
Senior City Planner
Department of City Planning
T: (213) 847-3682

221 N. Figueroa Street. 13th Floor

Los Angeles, CA 90012

On Tue, May 14, 2019 at 12:19 PM Gerald Gubatan

< aerald.qubatan@lacitv.org > wrote:

Hello Heather,

Yes confirmed, in full receipt! Thanks for putting it together. Much
appreciated.

Gerald

On Tue, May 14, 2019 at 10:48 AM Heather Bleemers

< Heather.Bleemers@lacitv.org > wrote:

Hi Gerald,

I wanted to make sure that you received the Google Document of the
speaking points for this project? Please let me know if you have any

2 of 4

3/1/20, 7:59 AM

Re: 1330 W. Pico Blvd.

questions.

Best,

CitySe

Heather Bleemers
Senior City Planner
Department of City Planning

T: (213) 847-3682

221 N. Figueroa Street. 13th Floor

^0 |i

bij

Q v

On Thu, May 9, 2019 at 3:19 PM Heather Bleemers

< leather.Bleemers@lacitv.org > wrote:

Hi Gerald,

Thank you for checking in. My staff just got back from a meeting
with the Westlake Community Planner so we should be able to get
you some talking points tomorrow.

Best,

CitySe

Heather Bleemers
Senior City Planner
Department of City Planning
T: (213) 847-3682

221 N. Figueroa Street. 13th Floor

i! F

-yyj |!

On Thu, May 9, 2019 at 2:51 PM Gerald Gubatan

< qerald.qubatan@lacitv.ora > wrote:

Hello Heather,

3 of 4

Thanks for DCP's feedback on entitlement requests related to the
above-referenced site. Per our conversation, DCP was going to
draft a list of key issues and concerns related to FAR. Please

3/1/20, 7:59 AM

Re: 1330 W. Pico Blvd.

forward when completed at your earliest convenience so our office
can help provide feedback and close the loop with the applicant.

Thanks in advance,

Gerald

Gerald G. Gubatan

Senior Planning Deputy

Office of Council Member Gilbert Cedillo

Council District 1

City Hall, Room 460

Los Angeles, CA 90012

Tel: 213.473.7001

q erald.qubatan@lacitv.org

http://cdl.lacity.org/

q erald.qubatan@lacity.org

http://cdl.lacity.org/

Gerald G. Gubatan

Senior Planning Deputy

Office of Council Member Gilbert Cedillo

Council District 1

City Hall, Room 460

Los Angeles, CA 90012

Tel: 213.473.7001